About the Firm
Accomplished Colorado Attorneys Fight to Protect Labor and Disability Rights
Reputable Centennial lawyers work to ensure benefits for workers & the disabled
Whether workers are injured or become disabled during the course of their duties or seniors are ready to obtain their benefits, the common denominator in receiving necessary funds is having a skilled workers’ rights attorney as their advocate. At Irwin Fraley, PLLC, we understand how important it is for clients to be able to focus on their health or recovery, without worrying about finances. Our Colorado firm offers clients dedicated advocacy from two accomplished attorneys with more than 60 years of combined experience fighting for workers' rights.
Results-oriented workers' rights lawyers with a strong reputation in the Centennial community
Choosing the right lawyer can allow clients to focus on their recovery as a trustworthy advocate pursues the compensation they need to pay their bills or make up for lost wages. Our firm's reputation throughout Colorado is based on our:
- Distinctive solutions that reflect individual priorities — We know that each case is unique and that cookie-cutter approaches do not produce the best outcomes for our clients. Whether we are negotiating with an employer's provider or working with the Social Security office, our strategies reflect our clients' individual needs.
- Thoughtful, creative strategies — When facing tough opposition, we never back down. Our proven strategies are adaptable, and our decades of experience have given us the knowledge and flexibility needed to form creative, complete solutions.
- Strong recommendations — Attorney Bradley R. Irwin has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his professionalism and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work. Our strong recommendations from colleagues and clients reflect our commitment and trustworthiness.
Our experienced workers' rights advocacy helps clients throughout the claims process, whether they are just beginning to consider filing or are seeking to appeal a panel's decision regarding workers’ compensation, veterans' disability benefits or Social Security Disability.
Areas of Practice
Experienced disability rights attorneys help clients make ends meet
We focus on helping clients get the funds they need to move forward with rehabilitation or plan for their future, including cases relating to:
- Work injuries and workers’ compensation — We help clients navigate the complex workers’ compensation system in Colorado, from filing the initial claim to appealing a decision if necessary. We handle injury claims for a range of incidents, including construction site accidents, FELA railroad worker injuries and industrial injuries. We also represent dependents of deceased workers killed on the job.
- Social Security Disability — The Social Security Disability requirements can be difficult to understand, and it's not uncommon to see a denial of benefits. We help many clients who come to us seeking an appeal after being denied while represented by less experienced firms.
Whether you are an injured employee, a disabled worker or a veteran, we will fight to obtain the benefits to which you are entitled following your dedicated career.
Contact a reputable Colorado workers' rights law firm for a free initial consultation.
We offer a free initial consultation to help you decide how to proceed with the claims process. Call Irwin Fraley, PLLC in Centennial at 877-667-0168 or contact us online
to set up your free consultation.